Apply as a Parent

You can apply as a parent if your child (under 18 years) is a British citizen or settled in the UK or they have lived in the UK for 7 years continuously. You will need to show that you have sole or shared responsibility for your child. You will also need to meet the English Language and Financial requirement to be eligible for the visa. You will get permission to stay in the UK for 2.5 years. After this, you’ll need to apply to extend your stay. You can also add your other children to your application

Judge gavel with scales of justice, male lawyers working having at law firm in office. Concepts of law advice and justice.

Share This Story


Talk to our immigration expert to get consultation.
find out more


Talk to our family lawyer to get consultation.
find out more


Talk to our employment expert to get consultation.
find out more

Civil Litigation.

Talk to our civil litigation expert to get consultation and advice.
find out more


Talk to our conveyancing expert to get consultation.
find out more
Cropped image of business partners carrying briefcases on the foreground while their colleague standing on the background


Articles from expert solicitors and reviews of different case laws.