Permitted Paid Engagement

The Permitted Paid Engagement visa is for non-EEA nationals over the age of 18 who wish to come to the UK for a short paid engagement.

If you are able to meet the requirements for a short paid engagement, you will get a visa in the UK for up to 1 month. The earliest you can apply is 3 months before you travel.


– You intend to undertake specific paid work.
– You have been invited by a UK-based organization or client.
– The work relates to your area of expertise or occupation overseas.
– You will leave the UK at the end of your visit.
– You have sufficient funds to maintain and accommodate yourself during your visit.

Share This Story


Talk to our immigration expert to get consultation.
find out more


Talk to our family lawyer to get consultation.
find out more


Talk to our employment expert to get consultation.
find out more

Civil Litigation.

Talk to our civil litigation expert to get consultation and advice.
find out more


Talk to our conveyancing expert to get consultation.
find out more
Cropped image of business partners carrying briefcases on the foreground while their colleague standing on the background


Articles from expert solicitors and reviews of different case laws.

Based on 16 reviews