Turkish Business Person Visa
The Turkish Business Person Visa is for Turkish nationals over the age of 18. Who either want to start a new business or can help to run an established company in the UK.
In order to qualify for a Turkish Businessperson visa under the Turkish EC Association Agreement (‘ECAA’ or ‘Ankara Agreement’). You will need to satisfy UK Visas and Immigration that you are a Turkish national and You have a genuine intention to set up a viable business. You will also need to meet other eligibility requirements to get this visa. So, you can use this visa to stay in the UK for 12 months.
Additionally, it may be possible for you to extend your visa for an additional three years and apply for permanent settlement in the UK.
Eligibility for Turkish Business Person Visa
In order to qualify for a Turkish Businessperson visa under the Turkish EC Association Agreement (‘ECAA’ or ‘Ankara Agreement), you will need to satisfy UK Visas and Immigration that you are a Turkish national and:
– You have a genuine intention to set up a viable business.
– You will devote sufficient funds or assets to establish your own business.
– You will be able to pay your share of the costs of running the business.
– Your part in the business will not amount to disguised employment.
– Your share of the profits will be enough to support you and your family without needing another job or relying on public funds.
– You have not remained in the UK in breach of UK immigration laws.
If you want to join an existing partnership or company you will also need to show that:
– You will have an active part in running the business.
– There is a genuine need for your services and investment.
If you need help understanding the Immigration Rules, assessing your chances of qualifying for a Turkish Businessperson visa or preparing an immigration application, our team of immigration lawyers is here to provide expert advice and assistance.